Wakefit sleep internship sounds too good to be true. Especially if you live in India. But it’s true, you will get paid for sleeping. Trust me, it’s like a dream come true. Earning money while sleeping. If you think you can defeat the competitive sleeper in the country, then Rs 10 Lakhs is in your pocket.
Now let’s talk about every little detail you need to know to win this competition easily.
Is a wakefit sleep internship available in India?
Yes, a Sleep internship is provided by the Bengaluru-based D2C sleep and home solutions brand.
What is the wakefit sleep internship?
The Wakefit Sleep internship is remarkable employment where people apply for a paid job. The company wakefit wants people to just have a long, deep, continuous sleep for 9 hours every night, for 100 nights in exchange for Rs 10 Lakhs. Every candidate will have to go through the selection process which includes some challenges. A group of passionate sleepers will become a part of the wakefit sleep interns batch of 2021-22.
Things you will be required to do after becoming part of their sleep intern batch are;-
- You will have to sleep for 9 hours every night, for 100 nights.
- To become a sleep champion you will have to compete with other competitors of India.
- Throughout the internship, you will be provided with challenges, which you have to engage and complete.
- Required to track your sleep every night.
How much wakefit pays their sleep interns?
According to wakefit. co each selected individual for sleep intern will earn Rs 1 Lakh.
however, only the best performing intern or the sleep champion will get a prize of Rs 10 Lakhs.
What are the Qualifications required for sleep interns?
Let’s find out whether you are qualified or unqualified for the wakefit internship program.
- Eligibility is to be an Indian resident and above the age of 18.
- You don’t require to have any specific degree, just a completed degree in any field will do the job.
- Candidates should have amazing self-control while looking through social feeds and the capacity to watch content for a long period (usually a single tv or stream service show), even at a season finale level.
- To qualify you should be able to fall asleep within a period of 10-20minutes of hitting the pillow or any flat surface where you can sleep.
- Midnight snacking and excessive consumption of caffeine and alcohol are strictly forbidden. Bonus – An exercise routine is a reward.
- According to the wakefit internship preferred qualification, you will have to wear and remain in nightclothes 24/7.
What are the basic qualifications for a wakefit sleep internship?
Wakefit basic qualifications are a bit interesting as we all can relate.
- According to the company for basic qualifications, one should have a history of falling asleep in a class, during meetings and calls as these are to be considered as a valuable experience. I know we all relate to this point. 🙂
- The company expects you to have some tips and tricks up your sleeve to create an environment where you can sleep easily.
- For good sleep, they need you to spend your time doing activities like reading books, listening to music(meditation music), not just passing time on screens.
- You should be able to sleep deeply for 9 hours every night, not just on weekends. doesn’t sound like a challenge. You think it’s gonna be easy. Then I have a question for you. Are you sure you can sleep for 9 hours without waking up in the middle of the night? If your answer is yes, then wallah you are qualified at this stage.
Are you ready for the next qualification test? –
- Are you a rice and chamomile tea lover? As both of them help to fall asleep easily in certain ways. but why am I asking you about rice and chamomile tea? Because the company wants you to have a liking for meals that induce sleepiness.
You must have a convincing need to track sleep and fitness habits.
What types of equipment are provided to selected sleep interns?
According to the wakefit internship program. On Selection, interns will get a Wakefit sleeping pad. A mode of tracking, integration of an app will be arranged for every sleep intern.
Where will the wakefit intern sleep?
No specific location will be provided.” from the comfort of your own home.”
Who are ideal candidates for a wakefit sleep intern?
The ideal candidate flourishes in the new normal of work from home lifestyle. With nonstop admittance to his own bed, he adores a snooze or two and figures out how to make his workplace as comfortable and agreeable as could really be expected. They specialize in strategies for falling asleep in the shortest time.
Wakefit internship terms and conditions
What are the terms and conditions of wakefit sleep intern?
Time needed: 1 minute.
Read every detail given below, carefully before entering the wakefit internship program.
- How to apply for wakefit internship?
To apply for the internship interview you must apply by logging onto wakefit.co and then you will have to follow the process by providing your personal details and a reason(short essay). Why should they choose you instead of other competitors for their sleep internship? However, if you get selected, you will be invited for an interview where other details about the internship will be asked.
- What will happen if selected for a Wakefit internship?
If selected after clearing the interview, you need to use and sleep on wakefit’s mattress while wearing a fitness tracker provided by the company wakefit at no cost for 100 days. At the end of the wakefit internship, you will have to send your fitness tracker data to Wakefit.
- How much prize do you receive for a wakefit sleep internship?
Fitness tracker data provided by you will be thoroughly analyzed by the wakefit (company). And after that, the winner of sleep inter and best performing sleep intern will be awarded a Prize of Rs 1 Lakhs. Whereas the best performing intern will get an addition of Rs 10 Lakhs. (according to wakefit- Prize will be subjected to an income tax deduction as per the applicable law in India)
- What Kind of personal information wakefit request when applying for a sleep internship?
The internship program will request your consent to provide them your personal information such as
1. Full Name
6. Email Id
7. Phone Number
Including the voice, picture, video, or the content of your internship and related activities.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Is wakefit a legit company?
Is Wakefit sleep Internship genuine?
Yes, it is. Wakefit was founded by Ankit Garg and Chaitanya Ramalingegowda in 2016 with a concept of making in India.
Wakefit manufactures and sells high-quality Mattresses and furnishings.
It has a total of 15,795 google reviews with 4.7 ratings which is a decent review.
And As far as the matter of wakefit sleep internship being genuine they have already conducted a season 1 where participants have received a total of Rs 10 Lakhs. and they are still hiring for season 2 so, wakefit company and its sleep internship is totally genuine.
To sum up, everything that has been stated so far, a wakefit sleep internship is a great way to win a prize of Rs 10 Lakhs if you can sleep anywhere for 9 hours. you can apply from any state of India. It’s a work from home or should I say sleep from home, you got the point. This internship is going to start as a season 2 whereas in season 1 many participants have earned the told amount by the company, so it is fully trusted.
so, subscribe in our newsletter to never miss an update.
If you have any doubts regarding the wakefit sleep internship. Let me know in the comment section.